Residential Care Continuous Education
To start your online training for Group Homes & Adult Residential Facilities administrators, caregivers and employees in California, click the Register Now button.
You want to insure your staff receives the highest standard of training.
- Minimum reading time enforced
- Random in-between chapters quizzes
- Group payment options
- Complete the course at your own pace with 24/7 access. Acquire proof of completion immediately after the course.
- Return anytime to revisit the material.
- Easily follow along on any mobile device with both video and reading materials.
Easy and Secure
- Prompt and friendly customer service is available seven days a week via email and our toll free number.
- Payment receipts with all information required to submit expense reports.
Pay with your credit card or debit card with our secure payment process
Who is this training for?
The courses on this site have been specially designed for residential care administrators, caregivers and employees in California.
The online courses on this site have been approved by the CDSS towards acquiring required continuing education (CEUs) for administrators, caregivers and employees of Group Homes (GH) & Adult Residential Facilities (ARF), and will later be approved for Foster Family Homes (FFH), Small Family Homes (SFH), Adult Day Programs (ADP), Social Rehabilitation Facilities, Residential Care Facilities for the Chronically Ill (RCF-CI), and Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE) in California.
I never had such a great experience learning on my tablet at home. When I had questions, a service representative was always there to help me.